Rules for Pets
- Pets should be on a leash at all times when they are on our property.
- Please clean up after your pet. We have plastic bags for your use. There are black trash cans with lids located throughout the yard for disposal.
- Please do not bring your pet to breakfast.
- If your pet is used to being on the furniture, please let us know and we will be happy to give you a blanket to put over the furniture.
- If your pet is use to sleeping in bed with you, please remove our bedspread and shams. Much of our bedding requires dry cleaning.
- Do not use our dishes for your pet to eat and drink out of. If you forgot your pets’ dishes, let us know and we will loan you a set.
- If you leave your pet alone in your cottage, please make sure that they do not have separation anxiety. We will check for damage after your departure, and you will be charged for any damage caused by your pet.
- We will not service your cottage if you leave your pet alone in the cottage. If you want your cottage serviced, please let us know what time you will be taking your pet with you. We service the cottages between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Rules for Children
- Children should be supervised on the property at all times.
- Please do not allow them to run through the gardens.
- If they are awake before 8:30 AM, and they need to play, they can go up the street to the Yellow House (The Laurel Oak Inn) and turn left. There is a playground that is only a 2 minute walk down that road. Some people come here to get away from their children. Please respect their need for relaxation and quiet-time.
- Please do not allow children to jump on the furniture.
- Please do not allow children to throw anything in the pond.
- Do not allow children to play in or around the fountains. There are tubes that run around the fountains on which the children could trip and get seriously injured. Also, these tubes have a tendency to become dislodged, creating a hazard for people and children, as well as requiring a complete dismantling of the fountain.
Note: Many Inns do not allow children. We have the perfect set up for children but they must be well behaved. Please respect the rights of other guests who come here to relax.
Photos/Info—One bedroom (queen bed), fireplace, one bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and fireplace, separate sitting room, second story, 600 sq. ft., wraparound balcony overlooking two gardens. Perfect for honeymooners.
Photos/Info—One or two bedrooms (one queen bed and one double bed), one bathroom, fireplace in living room, front and back open porches with large yard. Some pets are OK.
Photos/Info—One bedroom (queen bed), one bathroom with large walk-in shower, living room, kitchen and private garden.
Photos/Info—Two or three bedrooms (two queen beds, two twin beds) and one or two bathrooms, large living space, front and back open porches with garden access. Great for two couples with kids.